Saturday 20 November 2010

10 second Laughter Therapy

Someone once said "At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities". I had lost my enjoyment in life and after visiting with my good friend Zoë, it sort of sneaked up at me. I had set the camera on timer which had a ten next to the clock symbol. Thinking it was for 10 seconds we could not hold it in when the camera started taking 10 shots instead. A good, real, unrestrained, hearty laugh is a sort of glorified internal massage. See my Facebook album 10 second Laughter Therapy for the all the 10 photos in sequence.

1 comment:

Leadership Institute for Girls said...

Genuine laugh - i love this!!! Good to see you having such a great out-of-my-belly laugh.
How's Mr West doing apart from all the laughter in life.

Popular Posts