Tuesday 1 December 2009

Aids Fiasco


Being Aids Day, Gauteng Metrorail arranged in October for a sports day. At first it was to be held at the Pretoria Showgrounds but due to finances was shifted to Manalodi. So this morning I went to my email to print the directions only to find out that it was cancelled at 5:22 this morning. What happened if I didn't go and check, I would have driven 2 hours to get there? This made me very upset. When I finally arrived back at Metrorail I found out that it was cancelled due to political reasons. I think some PRASA noses were put out of joint as they had organised an event at Park Station at short notice. Because of the fiasco not many Metrorail employees turned up. Here is Refiloe all kitted up for some soccer action but nowhere to go.

No comments:

Popular Posts