Monday 30 November 2009

Toward the Unknown


I am not sure about my future at Metrorail with PRASA cutting back on the budget then cutting back some more. My contract is coming to an end at the end of December but here's to Metrorail renewing it directly with me. Holding thumbs. Things are going to be tough at the parastatal next year and its only saving grace could be the FIFA 2010. We have to wait and see. Chatting with Dolly (shown above) from Marketing and Communication it doesn't look too rosy with them either. When you have come to the edge of all light that you know and you are about to drop off into darkness of the unknown, Faith is knowing one of two things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on or you will be taught to fly.

1 comment:

Leadership Institute for Girls said...

Oh I miss Mama Dolly so much.
Everything will work out at the end. I'm holding thumps for you...

Popular Posts