Popular Posts
-
Keba started in Metrorail in place of Petunia. She is the new Communications and Media intern and is now based not in Marketing but in the I...
-
Lockdown Day 29 - And there you have it, I am at a normal 35.8 °C. Lockdown must be somehow flattening the curve here in South Africa...
-
Lockdown Day 54 - Our tenant sometimes leaves his dog Murdock on our side so that he doesn't get bored being alone. Well on our ...
-
Lockdown Day 57 - I know that scripture says that we are to forgive those who do us harm but I am struggling in this regard. I say to m...
-
Before I continue, I must say this, last night while trying to find Ingwe in the dark we found ourselves on a very straight tar road which a...
-
Work is starting to pile up and I must just be careful to stay on top of things at eScience. It is like walking on a knife’s edge. At Metror...
-
A friend, Father Ted once said on his blog , if it is it wrong to ponder the relationship you expected to last forever and somehow endeavour...
-
Here is Theo showing how it is done while Mpho enjoys the all the attention. For me it was not so casual. I had to get all the paperwork tog...

2 comments:
Hey I know this guy!
not a crazy internet stalker
I know you, Jerome :P
Testing the html tags underline does not work!
N
Post a Comment