Saturday 28 June 2014

Matthew ate the Sun


Yesterday I was so excited as Telkom’s LTE modem arrived after testing and signing up on Wednesday. But it looks like I got my hopes up that Telkom had changed from its previous Helkom service status as once installed I now have to wait until someone activates the system. The technician who tested the LTE connection at my home now states that it is a 24 hour automated process but that 24 hours has come and gone and still no internet. Yes I know a leopard can't change its spots but i had so much hope.

Matthew went off to watch a movie at the mall and when picking him up afterwards he seemed rather tired and here is a photo of him yawning or what I call eating up the setting sun. With eyes shut it sure looks like I was driving too fast.

No comments:

Popular Posts