Friday 17 June 2011

Lucios

Last Wednesday, Matthew wanted to go out to a restaurant for dinner to celebrate my birthday but my favourite restaurant, Lucio's Pizzeria in Blackheath was full and so we ended up at a Italian restaurant which I think is called Giovannis at Brambury Crossing. The food was well okay but could never come close to Lucio's quality and the price for Matthew and I was R300 with tip. So we decided to book a table at Lucio's for today and invite some friends. Good atmosphere, good food, good wine and good friends made for a perfect evening. To top it all Matthew and my cost came to R200 with tip. I recommend Lucio's Pizzeria as the top Italian restaurant in the whole of South Africa. So far nothing comes close to their Claudio's Special Calzone.

No comments:

Popular Posts