Sunday 26 June 2011

First Two

I am still moving my stuff out of the old house and don't know where to put it all. I have still one load left and the curtains.

This afternoon I decided to rest as it has been rather tiring. Just before four, Samantha came round with her dogs thereby becoming my first visitor to my cosy cottage. We scouted the land below the cottage for possible dog walking trails. It is beautiful with long grasses, dams and horse trails. The dogs had a wonderful time and when we arrived back we chatted to my neighbour Jacque who also has dogs and walks them along the trails. Sam said that she will defiantly tell the others about this area.

After Sam left Craig popped in to welcome me to my new home but couldn't stay long as he was off to dinner at Ghazal.

No comments:

Popular Posts