Friday 2 February 2018

Waste of a Day


Well today didn't go as planned as I have a lot of work to do. I got home last night just before witching hour after riding on my Vespa from Pretoria. I really enjoyed last night especially after the bad start. Matthew and I ended up drinking Belgium beers at the function held after the 2018 Academic Opening Ceremony of the Belgium Campus iTversity.

So this morning, I was very tired as I crawled out of bed to do my work but only to find that the fibre was done. Studing the chats I found out that it was down since 00h20 and no news was coming in from Vumatel of when it will be back up again only an SMS at 06h53 that their technicians are en route to investigate and resolve the issue.

It turns out that the whole day was wasted as the fibre only came back on at 16h14. So I finnly got to start my work day, on a Friday when everyone was coming home for the weekend, I was only starting, grrrr.

During the afternoon, while I was walking around in the garden waiting for the fibre, I took a photo of my cabbages in the vegetable garden that where growing not cabbages but becoming something strange. No cabbages yet, if I will get anything from these deformed looking plants. Not sure what I did wrong.

No comments:

Popular Posts