Friday 28 March 2014

Drinks with the Enemy


As some of my readers may know, I am big into Ingress, and today MaxyJade, my Resistance agent name, had drinks with my mortal Enlightened enemy, Tabiac aka Allan.

After crossing over the scared battlefields into no man's land, Tabiac turned out to be not the bully I once accused him being but a decent down to earth person, go figure. Sitting drinking Kilkenny, Irish cream ale, we chatted about all things Ingress. MinonGal, another Enlightened agent who also works in the same office popped her head in to introduce herself.

Here is Allan holding his sign in peace, National Sarcasm Society, like we need your support. Maybe, just maybe some Enlightened are not the bad boogieman as we are led to believe, maybe they are just lost souls that have been misled. Bazinga!

No comments:

Popular Posts