Thursday 2 January 2014

Only One Glass


It was a beautiful day for a ride in the countryside on the Vespa, so Lynda and I set off. Our first stop was Muldersdrift and the Shades of Ngwenya glass factory. Now I always wanted to try my hand at glass blowing and this is something I'll need to look into. Maybe I should become an apprentice to a Glass Master, maybe. Here Lynda found the one wine glass to rule them all. It brings a new meaning to me saying, only one glass of wine.

From here we headed for the Black Horse Brewery in Magaliesburg for a halfway stop on our meander. The beer and food was enjoyable but the service left a lot to be desired although it was very busy, I’ll give them that and they did handle our issues outstandingly.

Our last stop of our ride into the country was Van Gaalen Kaasmakerij at Skeerpoort. There were not many visitors to the cheese farm, maybe because it was starting to get late in the afternoon. After our quiet pit stop, we headed home.

No comments:

Popular Posts