Thursday 13 September 2012

Crealto


A new blend of Nespresso premium coffee pods landed on my desk this morning. With so many other marvellous Arabica flavours to choose from, this at the start looked like something new. So I popped in a capsule of Crealto into the Nespresso Coffee Machine and eagerly waited for coffee to fill my cup. The nutty aromas are so enticing, I could hardly wait.

While sipping my creamy cup of Crealto, I read up on Nespresso’s latest addition to their Limited Edition Grands Crus. Inspired by alta cucina or high gastronomy, Nespresso named their new long roasted coffee Crealto using the combination of Alto and Createur.

Only recently launched, the Crealto has certainly been a hit in our office. What? My cup is finished already! Ahhhhh, time for another cup of coffee.

No comments:

Popular Posts