Monday 20 February 2012

Horse and Trailer


Going to work today after the heavy rain in the early morning hours was a nightmare of a traffic jam. It took one and a half hours, double what it normally takes me. Hoping that going home this evening it would be better but a truck with a shipping container on flatbed trailer had to go overturn at the Allendale offramp. This affected the traffic from Woodmead northwards which I had to sit in. Not cool.

It was good to be back home and I got stuck in doing my homework that the animal behaviourist left for me to do during the week. Take each of my dogs separately and walk them on lead at the bottom of my garden. Poor Skye, he didn't enjoy it at all but he has to learn. Here have another treat.

Monday is now over and the week can officially start.

No comments:

Popular Posts