Wednesday 29 February 2012

Sandton's Apple iStore


After a meeting at a client this morning, Richard, the CEO of National Positions, had to stop at the Apple iStore in Sandton to pick up his Apple iPad 2 which was in for repairs. Now this is the first time I've been inside an Apple store and shoo don't tell my Apple friends else they rag me no end. I was the Droid forward scouting party, sussing out the lay of the iStore.

The first thing I noticed at the Apple iStore is that if you have to ask for the price then you can't afford it. This is good news for Android uses. What I also notice which this time did intrigue me was this One Time Shoe Shine stand at the entrance of the Apple iStore. So this is how they get people to buy the iProducts like the iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac TV, Macbook, and many other iSomethings. Now this shoe shine is true spit and polish, where do I sign up. I can just picture myself, sitting getting my shoes shined and at the same time play, note not work, play on my iPad 2.

No comments:

Popular Posts