Sunday 26 July 2015

Cat Flu


Our little Princess has been sick for over a week with vicious strain of Feline Influenza, in other words Cat Flu, and although today Princess seems to have a little spring in her step, she still has a long way to go as she refuses to eat. We have to hand feed her by forcing soft pureed food down her sore throat.

This Cat Flu is terrible and I don’t wish it on my worse enemy. This Cat Flu is airborne and I am hoping that Princess doesn’t become Patient Zero, as cat flu jumps across to humans. I am always looking over my shoulders waiting for the evil people from the CDC dressed in their white biohazard suits to kick our door down and come pouring in. Avian Influenza (Bird Flu) better take note, there is a new Dr Evil in town and that is the Cat Flu.

No comments:

Popular Posts