Saturday 27 June 2015

Ginger Green


It was a cold start to the morning, but I had to get up early and get to a restaurant by 8:30 for breakfast with an old friend of mine, Frank.

Since he was flying out to the States tonight he didn’t ordered a big breakfast but something light with this green sludge which was called Ginger Green and consists of pineapple, pear, ginger and mint, urgh I think I am going to get sick. Anyway I ordered a more traditional egg and sausage breakfast. There goes my cholesterol but it is cold outside and I need all the energy I can get.


Frank started the company Metalcross Vehicle Makeover Clinic way back in 2007 when he became disillusioned with the corruption, bribery, and unreliability in the panel beating industry. So here was an honest to goodness approach to the tainted vehicle repair industry that helped make the Metalcross company grow in leaps and bounds.

It has been a long time since I saw Frank last, I think it was about five years ago which made this breakfast awesome with lots of really good catching up on things.

No comments:

Popular Posts