Thursday 28 August 2014

Bosasa at Work


It is past the middle of the week and weekend is rushing towards us like a freight train. Bosasa, so much work and so little time. When I told my step dad that I work at Bosasa, he answered if I am working for Tomorrow. Hey, I thought Bosasa meant the Future, but according to my dad, his workers use the word bosasa for tomorrow, like I will do it tomorrow. Oh well I suppose there are nuances even in the word bosasa, tomorrow and in the future.

There is no such thing as procrastination here at Bosasa. Tomorrow we are getting our hands off the keyboards and painting our own work spaces. The paint has arrived for my office, oh dear they are serious about this painting story. Well let the creative side of me spill out and make some colourful noise, double velvet style, no wait that was gangnam style.

No comments:

Popular Posts