Thursday 23 February 2012

Piaggio Vespa P200E


I my working flat out at work and don't have much time for any photographing but I must still take my photo a day, not easy. Anyway this is the first day of this week that we had no thunderstorms, and I had a wonderful ride home on my Vespa. Wind in my hair... no wait, scratch that, wind in my face and the sun on my back. La dolce vita, the sweet life.

As soon as I got home, I popped into my neighbour's cottage for a glass of wine and to pick up a notice of a environmental impact assessment process for the design and construction of Erling Road, and the new K56 between the R511 and Main Road. My biggest concerns are the dams and wetlands with all their wildlife on the now Heildefontein Estate. For those who are interested or will be affected, the first public meeting will take place on the 7 March, next week.

I didn't have time to even walk the dogs and I still needed a photo for today, so I took one of my Piaggio Vespa P200E model that Matthew gave me and is now proudly sitting on my desk.

No comments:

Popular Posts