Sunday 17 November 2019

Mike Drop


Why am I always surprised when God does a mike drop? I mean why after so many times He has come through for me, do I still tuck the mike into my back pocket and try make contingency plans. This morning I saw this funny moment in church where Lance put the mike in his back jean's pocket just before he went up to talk. I just had to take a photo, anyways later on in the afternoon we had to go back onto our roof and do the second coat of waterproofing. Not following then read Friday's post and yesterday's post to catch up.

Anyway now that we are on the same page, God did a mike drop moment for us by holding back the rain at our house long enough for us to apply the waterproofing material and allowing enough time for it to dry before opening the heavens again. Don't get me wrong it still rained but the rain went around us and poured elsewhere while Peter played on the keyboard.

No comments:

Popular Posts