Thursday 17 October 2019

Industrial Sunset


The dreaded loadshedding has once again popped up its ugly head and showing us that Eskom can't even organised a party in a brewery and that is saying it nicely. Yes the incompetence of our government leaves lots to be desired, in fact Trump can run a government better, or can he?

Anywho, I now needed to find some dinner for the family as we Connect group tonight and our house is in darkness. I first had to rush to Catbox to buy dog food as we were out, then to find a pizza joint that wasn't in darkness too. Eventually I found one in Krugersdorp and this is the photo I took waiting for my pizza to be prepared.

I call it an Industrial Sunset because with the railway tracks and the street lights having no power, all I had is this glorious sunset, oh and pizza on the way.

No comments:

Popular Posts