Friday 14 September 2018

Nailed It


Arriving at work this morning, I noticed that I had nailed it, well not quite. I saw that my rear tyre of my Vespa had an 2 inch nail through the side wall. Eish, really!

By lunch time the tyre was still inflated, so I decided to slip out and see if I can get it repaired. The first place I found was a tyre place and just one look they turned me away stating that because it was through the side wall, they can't fix it. I finally ended up at a bike shop, and priced their tyres. Okay reasonable so I gave the go ahead.

The repair technician, came up and simply pulled the nail out and the tyre did not deflate. He said that the nail didn't go through the tyre and is safe the still use.

Well that saved me some money but I still have to take it easy riding home just to be sure.

No comments:

Popular Posts