Monday 13 August 2018

Graham's Apple


I must have yawned throughout the day, not tired just that it wasn't quite a restful weekend and I overslept this morning. After hearing the 5am and 5:30am alarms, I must have fallen back to sleep as I was woken up at 6:30 with a cup of coffee and the question, "don't you leave for work at 6:45am?" Oh boy!

Anyways I got through the day alright I think expect for a few yawns. Towards the end of the day, Graham asked if it was my apple under my desk. No I didn't bring an apple to work, I looked and sure enough there was this tiniest apple under my desk. I picked it up and handed it to Graham, well it wasn't his either, must be Taleesha's. 

But why such a small apple? well Graham speculated that it could be that it was made to fit into lunch boxes. Genius idea, lunch box apples. Just the perfect size to eat as this apple was screaming for me to eat it.

No comments:

Popular Posts