Friday 19 January 2018

Operation Mom


Today Matthew wrote his Maths bridging exam and I had to pick him at 10am in Pretoria. From there we popped into the hospital where my mom is for a visit. She was supposed to have an operation on Tuesday but that was postponed until today because of life critical complications that cropped up.

Now that my mom is stable she can have the operation today at 1pm. Reports that I received from my sister that it all went well and the surgeons are satisfied with the out come. After the hospital visit while mom was in theatre, Matthew and I met up with my brother, Anthony, and his wife, Helene, to sign papers for Matthew's student loan.

There was 3 things that I prayed for this morning, mom's operation, Matthew's exam, and his student loan, all by end of the day was successful, thank you God.

No comments:

Popular Posts