Tuesday 25 October 2016

Not all Roses


Not all roses, as I got a call from Head of HR, and was informed that my post is now redundant. What has just happened here, after just less than 3 years of loyal service, new management has come in and said it is a “business decision, nothing personal, we are going to outsource your section. You have to go”. Just like that, BOOM!

I am very upset now.

They say the grass is green on the other side however once there you find that the grass is green but not for the reasons you thought of, it seems that the grass is green because it is over a septic tank. I am upset with what has just happened to me and in my opinion this was not due to a “business decision” like the management are proudly saying in unison as if scripted but I feel that I got caught in the cross fire of the managers above me. I will leave you with the words of Marcellus, “Something is rotten in the state of Denmark”.

No comments:

Popular Posts