Wednesday 6 July 2016

Glow Awards


Please excuse my usual shirt hanging out, as some of us have to work, but here is Happy, yes that is her name, awarding me with the a Glow Award this afternoon. So finally, the troubles have started to fade into the distant past as the silver lining of the dark ominous clouds have come to the fore.


Besides being Hump Day and the hump of the week has being summited with only downhill till the weekend, a plumber has fixed our hot water problem at home, my long lost Vespa is in final assembly, and the Watson Corporate Academy has awarded me with a thank you gift of Glow luxurious pralines wrapped in Cadbury chocolate for the work I put in helping them to achieve their Global CCU Compliance Certification from the Global Council of Corporate Universities.

No comments:

Popular Posts