Friday 27 April 2012

Veressa


Because we haven't seen each other for a very long time Veressa and I decided to meet for coffee this morning in fact this would be I first get together this year, my word it has been long. Veressa has heard all about Skye, seen photos of him  and just wanted to meet the little whip. We met at Ninnos on Douglasdale this morning. Veressa brought along Sasha her Italian Greyhound and I Skye my Whippet, both had similar colours but look at the size difference between Sasha who is nearly two years old and Skye who is nearly 6 months old. Skye is the bigger dog if you haven't been following my blog.

Veressa and I had a wonderful time catching up after all this time, and the dogs behaved themselves so much so that we are going to make this a regular thing.

No comments:

Popular Posts