Tuesday 31 May 2011

Hit and Run

As I am writing this blog post, adrenaline is still coursing through my veins. On the way home from home cell this evening along Main Road, Randburg, just before the old Nestle building, a metallic green Daewoo Matiz or the later version the Chevrolet Spark tried to squeeze between me and another car. My pick-up was hit and I had to swerve to avoid further damage. The green car did not stop. I tried to follow but the green car was swerving erratically narrowly missing pedestrians and other cars. Yes I should have got his registration plate but I didn't. For my safety I went straight to the police station to report the hit and run. Upon closer inspection at the police station, it looks like there is not much damage to my car other than a scratched bumper but I will give it a proper going over in the daylight tomorrow.

Okay now that is off my chest, today was Fiona's last day at AAA hence her photo was my choice of the day.

No comments:

Popular Posts