Monday 18 February 2008

Telkom again

Our DSL line is down today but this time our phones are still operational so we can phone them to report the DSL. Droning music played while holding for way over 2 hours. Every now and then an automated voice stated that we should go online and log the fault instead of holding in the queue. What? No DSL means no internet, you peep peep. What is wrong with these people at Telkom? “Please be patient. We are experiencing a high call volume. Your call will be answer shortly.” You are always experiencing a high call volume even in non peak periods. How many people work at the call centre? One? Is Telkom load-shedding the phone lines now? Now that is enough of me throwing my toys out. Last week one of my contract agents for phoned and said that Metrorail has asked for me by name. I had meetings with Metrorail today and they said that they were impressed with me the last time I was there that they wanted me to do some more work for them. The photo today is from their building showing the Gautrain terminal station in Braamfontien under construction.

No comments:

Popular Posts