Friday 5 October 2018

Power Stance


Okay I did not take this photo but I am there in the crowd doing my power stance during the briefing of the Joint Visibility Operation in Mogale City this evening. There just off centre to the left wearing a blue shirt with an open luminous reflector jacket.

Lynda and I joined the few from Roodekrans Neighbourhood Watch  to represent the RNW at the Joint Visibility Operation along with Mogale CPF Sectors 3, 4 and 5; Muldersdrift Sector 3; Randburg CPF; Security companies APCAN and EPR; Intellidrive; Netcare 911; Mogale City Community Safety, Disaster Management and the West Rand Fire Department along with the South African Police services. Yip there was a large number of groups represented, although I wonder what happened to Sector 7, Sector 8 and the other Security companies.

Well that's my Friday over.

No comments:

Popular Posts