Monday 5 September 2016

Super Rachel


Although shy most times, Rachael is a great IT support lady who quickly got my laptop sorted out. Yes Monday and here I am at work. At first I was petrified because the morning started with me being only 50% well enough to be at work. As the Monday progressed, 50% became 80% but by late afternoon all my energy was just about spent. By the time I headed back for home, I was scraping the bottom of the energy barrel and barely made it home. This is not good for my health as I now need these next few hours to recuperate and recharge my batteries in time for Tuesday to start. As for my laptop, well work has become too much to handle that we now need software just to help us manage all our projects, hence Super Rachael who came to our rescue.

No comments:

Popular Posts