Monday 19 September 2016

As the Deer Pants

The end of this Monday comes as a relief, my work is in. The stress is over, for now. The hidden agenda of the powers that be is still there threating, so much so that it is breaking the moral but all I can do is yield it over to the one who is my strength, my shield.


Leaving exhausted from the last four weeks, I spotted this deer, a duiker drinking from the sprinkler system. At first I took a photo but it needed something more, hence the video. This scene reminded me of YP which was held on Friday evenings and a chorus that we used to sing way back in my youth. Something along the lines of “As a deer pants for the water, so my soul longs after you”.


My soul is exhausted, and it longs to come to the water. Oh just to lay down at the feet of God.

No comments:

Popular Posts