Friday 27 June 2014

Give me a little Good News


Good news, good news. Firstly it is the start of the midyear holidays for Matthew and he is spending the first part with me. It is my first day back in the office after the Imbizo and Matthew has joined me to see what daddy does. And daddy does good stuff.

After a quick photo shoot this morning of the board of directors, I sent Matthew out on his first assignment into the wilderness of Magale Business Park with my camera and he came back with photographs of zebras, springbucks, blue cranes, geese, and ducks.

My interweb experience starts today as my Telkom’s LTE wireless system arrived this afternoon via CourierIT and after years of struggling at 0 data from Cell C good for nothing Telkom is delivering 19Mbps at my home. Telkom is always been known as Helkom due to its lack of service, now let us see if their service has improved. It is still early days but I promise if it goes south, you’ll be the first to know.

No comments:

Popular Posts