Sunday 20 June 2010

Who’s your Daddy?

This was a status of a good friend of mine on Facebook today, who's your Daddy? I liked it so much that I had to use it in my title. Today is father's day, something I don't really enjoy because I didn't have a great time being a son. Anyway Matthew makes it all up for me as I try to be a good dad to him. I was spoiled by both Carol and Matthew on this Father's Day, thank you. It was also good to see friends this morning at BBC. I had a good chat with my American friend Clay about the soccer and I dig it that he loves rugby more. Anyway what is with all this acting by the European and South American soccer teams? Why should a person be penalized because of how good the opposite number can act? There should be some sort of TMO (Television Match Official)were this despicable diving is stamped out. If the person is injured like he is acting then he should be sent off the field to recover for 10mins, that should put a stop to diving. I now think soccer is for the boys and rugby for the men. Too much soccer is not good for me. Back to BBC. Here are two of my friends Angie and Pauline with baby Carlie at BBC this morning.

No comments:

Popular Posts