Monday 11 April 2016

Megan Adam Kay

Oh what a day.

Firstly my Monday started off wobbly from a weekend from hell but somehow I think it turned out okay because by the time I am writing this post late in the evening, I am back home with my pickup all sorted although it has taken a huge whack out of my budget.


Okay back to my day, our eKayaMedia family is continuing to grow with our latest addition of Megan to our Brand Managers side of things. Welcome Megan.


Next on the agenda are the two birthdays of some of the new family members, Kay and Adam. And they thought that they could sneak it past us without us noticing, uhmmm. Happy birthday Kay and Adam. Now how much is it going to cost you for not putting your photo on my blog, let me see... well chocolate may work.


No comments:

Popular Posts