Wednesday 18 February 2015

When is this going to end?


When is this going to end? February from this day forth is to be known as the Month of the Vet Bills as once again, upon coming home from work, I find one of my dogs has been in the wars. I have exhausted my savings, flattened my Dish Washer Fund, and raided my holiday stash with this insurmountable vet costs.

With vet costs now in their double digits for the last few weeks alone, I didn’t need to find Maxy, my Italian Greyhound with a huge nasty gash on his chest. I had no choice but to rush to the vet. Don’t get me wrong the vets at Lammermoor Veterinary Clinic have been going out of their way to keep my costs down but my dogs have not been playing their part. Once again I am in the dark as to what happened to Maxy but I am starting to suspect the pack of nasty Jack Russel dogs from next door. How on earth am I going to keep my battled wary dogs in one piece and the battle costs down?

2 comments:

Ann said...

I am sorry my sweetheart, now is the time to get a camera. Put it so you can see what is going out and what is coming in! Plus you must charge the owner of these dogs for Jade, PLUS you are going to patch every hole you find in case it is where these little nasties are getting through. ALso check where your dogs are getting out, and do this before any more dogs gets into trouble!

Unknown said...

So sorry Jerome and Linda.

Popular Posts