Tuesday 30 July 2013

Swimming in Peanut Butter


Do you know the feeling that you are swimming upstream but getting nowhere? Like swimming in peanut butter as Steve mentioned tonight at home group. Like swimming in sticky gooey thick viscous peanut butter. Now that is about the closest I have ever heard anyone call life. Well that is how life is sometimes and here I am trying to make sense of it all. I find myself trying to steer this life and am not doing a good job of it but as I AM stands by my side patiently waiting for me to allow Him to take the wheel, I look at Him thinking that maybe, just maybe He could do a better job at navigating this peanut butter. I know I am not the best person but I know I AM and I AM is enough for me so give me another tablespoon of peanut butter with a dash of syrup.

No comments:

Popular Posts