Saturday 13 April 2013

Skye with Diamonds


"Are those pesky cats back in the kitchen?" wonders Skye as he jumps up on my chair hoping one of the cats would just run for him. "Ahhh please run, please please, just so I can chase you down. Pretty Please."

Follow her down to a bridge by a fountain where rocking horse people eat marshmallow pies. Everyone smiles as you drift past the flowers that grow so incredibly high. Skye with Diamonds.

Ingress Log: This morning I reached L3 after finding liberating a neutral portal. Even after been photographed on my Vespa by XFactor yesterday, no Enlightened black surveillance vans followed me nor did any unexplained abductions happen near yet so I went on out there and found two other neutral portals which were liberated for the Resistance. Later I met another Resistance member, Ilsodas a L2, and both of us easily dispatched a weak L4 Enlightened portal. With our confidence high we took on a nest of strong L6 portals and destroyed all except one as my battery ran out and Ilsodas ran out of xmp.

No comments:

Popular Posts