Wednesday 20 June 2012

Delia Woker


Today is the shortest day along with the longest night and it feels like it. Delia started yesterday at National Positions with the shortest day of the year as her second day. Shown here, Delia seems to be a bubbly character but it is still early to sus her out. She also likes taking photographs and Delia says she is a Canon girl. Thank goodness, I don’t know what I would have done if she was Nikon.

Back to today, it sure did felt short as I couldn't fit all my work into the hours of the day and then it is the night, yes this very long night. My computer is giving endless booting problems which if I had hair would be all pulled out by now. My evening has become very long as I struggled to fix the booting issues of my PC. I think I know what the problem is but just need more hard drive space to sort it all out.

Now I am throwing my toys out of the cot. My computer is dying a rather slow death and I went and deleated my 3G drivers and connection interface by mistake. Humph.

No comments:

Popular Posts