Saturday 3 March 2012

WANTED: Schroedinger's cat. Dead or alive


Suffering sucatash, dogs I understand, you own a dog or two or three or four but a cat, well that is another story, they own you. As old Deuteronomy once said, with cats, some say one rule is true: don't speak 'til you are spoken to. Myself, I do not hold with that. I say you should address a cat, but always keep in mind that he resents familiarity. You bow, and taking off your hat, address him in this form: O, Cat! Oh yes that is the way of a cat which brings me to a very important fact that everyone conveniently forgets to tell you,there is not one cat mentioned in the Bible therefore it can be safely deduced that cats are not from God but from hell. Don't get me wrong, I love cats... they taste just like chicken.

So here is Lulu, or as she is affectionately called by her feeder, Ms Attitude. But I saw a different side of Lulu, as I visited for supper; she graced me with a smile that is befitting a mischievous Cheshire Cat. They can't help smiling as they're all mad. I tried to pass as a physics major when the SPCA tried to have me arrested for trying to perform the Schrodinger's Cat experiment.

No comments:

Popular Posts