Saturday 28 January 2012

Fresh Garden Salad


The tomatoes that are growing in my garden looked so delicious that I went, fetch a container from the kitchen and started harvesting fresh tomatoes, stuffing my face as I went along. My container soon overflowed and there are still lots of fruit waiting to be picked. I better leave that for another day.

Seeing all that yummy tomatoes gave me an idea of what to prepare for supper tonight, a big bowl of fresh salad. So when I was out doing my shopping for dog food, I bought some feta with herbs to go with the salad. So supper tonight was a healthy simple meal of fresh garden salad made from fresh lettuce, also from my vegetable garden, tomatoes and feta cheese with herbs, sprinkled with Cabernet Sauvignon Balsamic Vinegar. Ahh the simple things in life.

No comments:

Popular Posts