Saturday 5 March 2011

Night Drive

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf" quote by George Orwell springs to mind as I lay myself down to sleep after watching "Night Drive", South Africa's latest darkest thriller yet. What intrigued me the most about Night Drive was that it was shot on a Canon 5D camera on a very tight budget. Well done James, Justin and all the other behind the scenes people. Oh, must not forget the great actors too, South Africa can produce them. On top of that I made many new friends and had fun. If you haven't seen Night Drive yet, you better get going then. Some things are worse than dying. Well that depends how you die and death by chocolate is one of my favourites.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this pic! It so epitomises Nightdrive! LOL

Popular Posts