Popular Posts
-
Keba started in Metrorail in place of Petunia. She is the new Communications and Media intern and is now based not in Marketing but in the I...
-
Yesterday and today have been rather hard on me and this stress is taking its toll. I arrived back from Pretoria yesterday late morning, tir...
-
My Friday’s deadline was met with flying colours. Now I have to somehow start the other. I have a whole website to do by Tuesday. Oh boy thi...
-
I have been using these toilets at work for a month now and then BAMM it hits me right between the eyes, the words "Goldfish"...
-
Peoples what next, Anglisisme strikes again. We will make the queen very happy with the Anglicisation of English words directly into Afri...
-
For the record I said “No”, when Bradley mentioned that a 5 week old kitten called Squirrel needs a new home since its current owner’s do...
-
This evening, we went and saw a Dutch superstar, Herman van Veen, well only for the Dutch that is. Anyway, it was a lovely break from our No...
-
It is the last day of July and finally the timber poles are being erected in my street for the fibre rollout in Helderkruin, Roodekrans, ...
-
This morning was our first departmental meeting of the year and it went on and on, then Toys was confused and on it went.At least we got to ...
-
On my way home today, I stopped in at Woolworths aka Woolies by Rock Cottage and was in for a big surprise. Seeing the dirty trolleys...

1 comment:
he's so cute! Speed demon is he? lol
Post a Comment