Popular Posts
-
This afternoon we had a power failure at work, as usual something to do with Eskom, what could be one of the most useless parastatals i...
-
Okay now you know that I am in the valley, after two long weeks of no highs, time to binge on my favourites, sliced wet biltong and marzi...
-
This week has been busy and no rolling blackouts, thank God tomorrow is Friday. Yip as I watch the sun set this evening I look up to the ...
-
“Well you see”, mumbled Bokamoso, and the story went something like this, “mommy was driving (the red car) and it was raining.” Yes it wa...
-
Well I actually got a photo of Duduzile from Marketing and Communications smiling. She is always very busy and serious, in other words dedic...
-
Every cloud has a sliver lining, and today is an awesome day. Not only is it a Friday, I started today with a breakfast picnic with Lyn...
-
Thanks to all my friends and family who wished me happy birthday today. Thank You. Matthew gave me a beautiful pair of leather gloves for So...
-
Ahhh what a way to start the week, with a lovely cup of Red Cappuccino. Now some of my overseas readers won't know what a red cappu...
-
Double M&M spells trouble as Matthew had his friend Moses over for the weekend of nonstop gaming. Yes when I woke up this morning bot...
-
Eish, time to meet Bradley’s outlaws, in other words, his girlfriend’s parents. This was sprung on me only this morning, “oh Adi’s parent...

1 comment:
Looks good - keep going - only 352 to go!
Post a Comment