Friday 7 June 2013

A Fish called Coffee


It is Friday and after work I bounced into my cottage with my dogs all ecstatic to see me, the cats all in a tizz as to what has just blown in and the fish, well the fish. We have a fish, a goldfish called Coffee that is well not quite gold but more like red and white, not to mention who lives in a coffee percolator. Now I remember the preposterous story of another goldfish called Gustav who came with a warning "Just feed him a spot. If you feed him a lot then something might happen! It's hard to say what." Oh he is in there somewhere. Yes I think it is time to change Coffee's water.

Coffee is just right for his home and I dare not feed him too much. As one of my favourite authors once wrote, why fit in when you were born to stand out.

No comments:

Popular Posts