Saturday 23 February 2013

Apologist Blanchard


These last few weeks death has been showing up often and now I found myself in an auditorium listening to the author and apologist Dr John Blanchard talk about what happens when we die. Never mind what all is being said about creationists, what does the Bible have to say about Heaven, Hades and Hell? Yes with death all around us, the question is where are we going when we die? Dr Blanchard put it all in perspective from a biblical point of view. Well if you stand on the other side perhaps you are going to uhmmm nowhere or even be re-incarnated but from where I stand, I am going to Heaven. It was put to me a long time ago that good people don’t go to Heaven only saved people. It was a long interesting evening and here is Ross talking to Dr Blanchard before the evening started.

No comments:

Popular Posts