Saturday 30 June 2012

The Plaster


Here, take a cookie. I promise, by the time you're done eating it, you'll feel right as rain. It is Saturday, Matthew and I are relaxing at home when we notice a commotion at the bottom of the garden. An ambulance and two paramedic vehicles constitutes a commotion in my book. So we took the dogs and strolled down to the bottom of the garden to see what was going on. It seems someone got thrown off their horse and broken their hip. Not nice.

To give them space we gave them a wide berth and by the time we got back to the cottage I noticed a chunk of fir rip out the side of Maxy. He must have gotten snagged on something. Anyway I patched him up as best I could but he kept trying to rip the wound even bigger by pulling at it. So my only solution was a plaster which surprising worked as now he left the wound alone to heal. Have a cookie Maxy.

No comments:

Popular Posts