Thursday 8 May 2008

Beware of the Bar One

Okay, the Bar One curse mentioned in my post on 21 February may be true. Yesterday I was a little upset that I could not go to the launch of the Tshwane Business Express so I ate a Bar One in the ICT department. Chocolate helps to settle me down, well I love to think so. Anyway just after supper in the early evening I got a phone call from Metrorail informing me that someone a got a bright idea that a DVD slide show would be just the thing for the launch which was happening at 6am the next morning. So I needed to come in straight away and make one. It is good to be needed but not like this. Everything that could go wrong did. My computer kept on crashing (found out today that my CPU was over heating), tried another computer which I had to load the program only to found out the DVD burner was not working and I had to write the DVD on a third computer. I only got home at 2am this morning. After a little sleep I was back at Metrorail as if nothing had ever happened.

No comments:

Popular Posts