Saturday 14 February 2009

I hate Deadlines

I am still trying to get into this project which has a deadline at 10am this coming Tuesday. It is like you know that you have to get stuck into it but just can’t seem to sit for long enough to do a substantial bit of the work. It is like I am distracted or just don’t feel like doing the work. I hate deadlines but I love the noise it makes when it flies past. SWOOOOOOOOOOSH. On top of it all it is Valentine’s Day. Who in his right mind works on Valentine’s Day? While I was trying to get into my work Matthew went for his first haircut for over a year so you can only imagine how long it was. I even got away with bringing him to “Bring a Girl Child to Work” day last year. Here he is with his best friend Maxy the Italian Greyhound.

No comments:

Popular Posts