Friday 8 March 2019

Nearly Rained Out


This afternoon we had a power failure at work, as usual something to do with Eskom, what could be one of the most useless parastatals in South Africa, but it does help to complain. Still with no power, I left work just after 3pm, and to add to my woes it started hailing, luckily not large ones. Nothing was going to get me down today as this evening I was going to have coffee with Jon.

Halfway home the heavens opened up, not cats and dogs but it seemed like I would need to start building an ark if I was to get to that coffee with my bro. After an hour of torrential downpour, God must have shown some favour as it stopped. Yay I was soon on my way for coffee with Jon which turned out to be dinner.


It was good to break bread with Jon. As a child of God we can't walk this road alone, as I have been trying to do because my problems are huge, yet here I was.

No comments:

Popular Posts