Sunday 18 November 2018

Leaf or Sandwich?


Every morning as a treat for the dogs, Lynda makes each of them so lovely tasty treats. For River Song and Pup, they get a meat spread sandwich each. Now River Song still being a puppy and all is struggling to share any food with the others. Although she is now a year old, she is still a puppy to me.

To try get her calm and not eat all the other dogs treats, I get River Song to sit calmly while I place the sandwich on the floor before her. She can hear the other dogs scoffing away at their treats, she has to wait patiently until she is calm and relaxed. And only then can she eat her sandwich. 

This morning while River Song was waiting for me to give the go ahead, I decided to take a photo. It was then that I noticed the leaf next to her treat but she was not fooled and when I gave the go ahead she smartly picked up her treat and it was devoured in seconds.

I know, I know, she hasn't had much socialization or puppy training but I somehow need to find a way. She is not quite a puppy anymore and I need to find some obedience school near me that won't break the bank.

No comments:

Popular Posts