Tuesday 30 October 2018

You Didn't Deserve This


I am still shaking with anger as I write this post as I have just come back dropping off the new born puppy at the Roodekruin Veterinary Clinic. Yes in this photo above, the puppy's lifeless body is in the plastic bag.

Last night someone tried to get into our yard from the veld and triggered off the alarm which got the armed reaction unit out. During the inspection we came across a small tightly closed plastic bag lying in the veld at the end of my cul de sac. There has been a number of dog poisonings in the surrounding neighbourhoods . Fearing that the poisoners might have moved into my area I used a rake to tear open the packet, and out fell a dead newly born rottweiler puppy. 

What kind of person would do such a thing? Now you can sense my anger, my utter frustration with this world. After some investigation we have our suspicion of who this person is that did this atrocious deed as their rottweiler recently had puppies. My greatest fear that the puppy might have been alive when put into the plastic bag, tied up, and dumped. Oh we have such sick people in this world. 

May the little puppy learn to run and chase butterflies with Patch and Skye at the otherside of that rainbow bridge.


No comments:

Popular Posts